Built for urban riding, the Muni offers outstanding visibility and protection for the streets - all while maintaining a low-profile look. Designed for commuters and daily riders, the Muni has integrated lighting, a smartly designed flip-mirror, and a rear band that allows you to affix additional lighting. Meanwhile, Bell's signature Fusion in-mold construction with channeled ventilation, rain gutters, and a removable visor provide a protected ride in all weather.
The Muni was already on a higher plane with outstanding functionality, great features, and well-mannered design and graphics. With the addition of the super-adjustable TAG fit system, the Muni is simply out of this world. Featuring integrated light accommodations, the Muni is built with rider visibility in mind. A rear strap allows the addition of a rear flasher--we suggest the ultra minimalist Blackburn Flea 2.0 Rear--while a sleek, seamless perch built into the Blade Visor Plusaccommodates the diminutive but bright Blackburn Front Flea light. The Muni also accommodates Bell's Flip Mirror--an adjustable mirror that clips to special grooves in the visor and stows away neatly when not in use.
- Visibility - A rear strap allows the addition of a rear flasher- we suggest the ultra minimalist Blackburn Flea 2.0 Rear.
- Flip Mirror - This super adjustable mirror clips to special grooves in the visor and stows away when not in use.
- All Weather Design - Bell’s removable Snap-In visor is a simple yet effective solution to harsh light situations. Channeled ventilation ushers cool air in and warm air out. Integrated rain gutters channel water away from the helmet.
- Easy-Adjust Custom Fit - With a couple of quick out-of-the-box adjustments, the OneStep Plus fit system allows you to snug the Muni to a custom fit every time you ride.
- Fusion In-mold Microshell - In-molding is the process of bonding the helmet’s Microshell to its EPS foam layer to provide a sturdier, more solid helmet. The EPS foam is shot into the thin Microshell cap when it’s in the mold--rather than formed separately and taped on later. This process was pioneered by Bell and is now the industry standard for high-end helmets.
- Head circumference: 54 to 61 centimeters
- Weight: 290 grams / 10.2 ounces
- Vents: 21