Ideal for the cyclist looking to step-up their mileage without succumbing to uncomfortable pressure points and chaffing on longer rides, the Terry Bicycles Bella 8.5inch Women's Short provides a body-conforming 6-panel design with flat stitching to eliminate irritation over sensitive skin areas. Its fabric uses a Meryl-spandex blend for an optimal mix of comfort and performance. Meryl is an extremely lightweight fabric, with ample breathability and quick-drying comfort on stifling summer rides. It's also antimicrobial, thanks to embedded silver ions that prevent odor-causing bacteria from taking hold. And by blending Spandex into the equation, you'll find these shorts to be form-fitting, highly elastic, and supportive along key muscle groups. The integrated Flex Air chamois uses perforations to disperse built-up perspiration. This multi-density, four-way stretch chamois supports your sit bones without uncomfortable pressure points. Moreover, you'll appreciate the extra-wide, elastic-free waistband, which won't cut into your skin, as well as the silicone leg grippers for a secure, stay-put fit.
- Six curvy flat-stitched panels
- Wide, elastic-free front waist yoke
- Soft, matte performance fabric with a high spandex content for muscle compression
- 8.5 inch inseamcut for a great over-the-jersey look
- Flex Air Tour Chamois: Designed with an increased level of multi-density foam for endurance riding. Designed by Terry and made in Italy using Elastic Interface® Technology. Small perforations expedite air flow to aid in wicking moisture and increasing breathability on long hot rides. Seamlessly molded with all-way stretch, center padding and unpadded wings that improve freedom of movement without bunching or bulk