These innovative swimming gloves are some of the warmest available on the market, perfect for those who suffer from cold hands or swim through the spring, autumn or winter. They are 3.5mm thick so slightly thicker than Zone3’s standard gloves and come complete with a titanium lining to reflect the body's heat and improve warmth.
They are made from high-stretch material to ensure a great fit and flexibility during the swim. The seams are glued, double blind stitched and then liquid sealed on the external side to help ensure they are watertight and durable.
The Zone3 Heat Tech Gloves also have a unique Smoothskin Waterblock system at the top to help keep water ingress to a minimum as well as a Velcro strap to help minimise any water entry. They also feature a durable 3D printed palm to help with grip and catch in the water. A fantastic pair of gloves to keep you warm and in the water for as long as you can manage.
- Velcro Fastener: Helps to reduce water ingress and keeps glove in position
- Water Block: An innovative Smoothskin closure system
- Insulated Neoprene: With titanium lining to help keep hands warm
- External Seams with Liquid Seal Finish: Watertight, comfortable and durable
- Sole Pattern Grip: Provides protection and grip when in water