Limited inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns. Price subject to change at any time. Coupons are not valid with this Clearance item.
The AVI-Quest Lite takes all the proven attributes of the Avi-Quest full length Shear Cantilever System (SCS) midsole active Carbon Fiber/TPU plate and considerably lightens up the EVA components of the shoe to deliver a race steady version of the popular Avi-Quest weighing in at sub 11oz. The Avi-Quest Lite features a non-posted midsole creating a more neutral ride and combined with a completely center slip lasted upper makes it even more race steady. OneTri.com is proud to feature the Avia Men's Avi-Quest Lite Running Shoe 2010.
- Shear Cantilever System - SCS The new SCS, Shear Cantilever System, works by combining a beveled heel and decoupling lateral crash zone with a single Cantilever technology that is highly adaptive to each runner's unique shear forces being applied at heel strike.
KEY BENEFITS : MECHANICAL INTEGRITY/STABILITY
- Hybrid Geometry
- DURA-RYD - DURA-RYD a blown mixture of EVA and PU, Dura-Ryd is placed in the forefoot and heel strike areas providing superior cushioning upon impact.
KEY BENEFITS : SUPERIOR CUSHIONING
- DURA-STRYK -DURA-STRYK is AVIA 's high-abrasion carbon rubber compound which is placed in high-wear areas to increase outsole durability.
KEY BENEFITS: INCREASES DURABILITY
- Weight - 10.2oz.
- Upper - A slip lasted Lightweight Microfiber, Air Mesh and V-FIT lacing system for a customizable fit. 3M Reflective features for safety.
- Sockliner - Antibacterial, removable molded Ortholite.
- Midsole - An adaptive EVA midsole featuring a full length TPU AVIA's Shear Cantilever System at heel, midfoot stance and forefoot, enhanced with Dura-Ryd in the heel strike zone.
- Outsole - High abrasion Dura-Stryk compound in the heel strike area, exposed TPU Shank, and blown carbon rubber foot area.