An entry level aero helmet with the golf ball effect technology that helps achieve better laminar airflow. The Chrono-leggera is light enough to make you forget you are wearing a helmet.
- Weight: 12.3 oz./348 g
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063*
(*Order 1408958 for Australian certification)
- Vents: 5
- Bonded Construction: Manufacturing process binding the microshell to the EPS without using conventional tape.
- Golf Ball Effect: Texturized surface on the front of the helmet to achieve better laminar airflow.
- Evacuation Channels: Moisture channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking.
- Spiderlock Elite: Adjustable and detachable rack-and-pinion mechanism using only one hand to stabilize the helmet on the head. It is provided with ergonomic padding.
- Steplock Divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
- Sealed Airdry Padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
- Featherweight: Helmet light enough to make you forget you are wearing it.
- Windscreen Compatible: To complete the kit, the Windscreen lens can be fixed on TT helmets. Aerodynamic performance is improved, and when smoked, it prevents you from getting dazzled by the sun.
- S: 6 1/2-7; 20 1/2" - 22"; 52-56 cm
- M: 7-7 3/8; 22" - 23 1/4"; 56-59 cm
- L: 7 3/8-7 3/4; 23 1/4" - 24 1/2"; 59-62 cm