The Men's Tri-X Speed Shoes have an offset positioned Power Flex Strap that extends from the inner arch to the outer tendons to secure heel placement and reduce metatarsal pressure. The straps are decentered to ensure better arch support, reduce pressure on forefoot, and provide unique next-to-skin shoe fit. They also allow for a quick transition and eliminate interference in the crankset A rear pull hoop is anchored from the bottom of the heel for an efficient and quick pull-on.
- High-density Ergo Air II nylon outsole with patented multivent system
- HRS-80 system
- Neoprene tongue
- Velcro straps with Power Flex System
- Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper
- Decentered straps and outer rings
- Ergo Air Cool Stuff blue insoles
- Visual display of cleat position compatible with DURA-ACE, SPD, SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
- Heel reflector
- Approximate weight (size 41/1 shoe): 272 g/9.59 oz.