The brand new Louis Garneau Women's Pilota Bike Gloves 2010 are much more than your typical bike glove. The Louis Garneau Women's Pilota Bike Gloves are part of the Louis Garneau Road Elite. With patented Louis Garneau Ergo Air technology and zoning system, the Louis Garneau Women's Pilota Bike Gloves breathe even more, wick away more moisture and create an even better ride. The Louis Garneau Women's Pilota Bike Gloves have a better fit with a new totally redesigned precurved 15 degrees ergonomic Amara palm. Complete with gel padding and a silicone palm for better grip, stability and comfort the Louis Garneau Women's Pilota Bike Gloves won't let you down. Whether you're training or racing, the Louis Garneau Women's Pilota Bike Gloves have what it takes to help enhance your performance. You can find the Louis Garneau Women's Pilota Bike Gloves here at One Tri.
- Patented Ergo Air vent system with 3 extra vents - Breathes even more and wicks moisture away.
- New precurved 15 degrees ergonomic Amara palm totally redesigned - Better fit without bulkiness inside palm to increase performance, stability and comfort.
- Perforated Amara palm with 4mm gel padding - Ergonomic design for better flexion in the palm. Significant less pressure on the ulnar and median nerves while eliminating road vibration and hand fatigue.
- Multilayer coated Silicone palm - Better grip and stability.
- Power Lycra back with 6 ventilation seamless system - Tight fit, anti-abrasion, lightness and excellent ventilation.
- New lightweight microfiber thumb made of open cell foam - Moisture absorption and even more breathable.
- Anti grip velcro-adjustable ergonomic cuff - Custom fit without pressure.
- 3M reflective piping - Better visibility.