The Shock Doctor Ice Recovery Compression Small Utility Wrap provides penetrating ice therapy for wrist, hand, shin, calf or neck injuries. It helps reduce swelling and pain by extracting heat from joints and muscles through gentle compression and deep 360 degree ice coverage.
The universally designed wrap, removable & adjustable straps and 1 gel ice packs ensure a proper fit, ideal compression, and complete ice coverage. This deep 360 degree ice coverage cools the injury faster and helps speed the body’s natural ability to heel.
- Ideal for shin splints, calf, wrist and hand bruises, sprains and tendonitis
- Use for general soreness after workouts, practice or competition
- Anatomical design for full coverage and comfort
- Removable & adjustable straps with Z-Grip closures for fit and compression
- Includes 1 removable and reusable Gel Packs
Straps Contain Latex. Caution: the adjustable straps contain natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. If any skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Universally Design Ice Wrap - Provides 360 degree ice coverage for multiple applications.
- 1 Removable & Reusable Gel Packs - Ice wrap fully surrounds medium body parts for deep cooling to help the body’s natural ability to heel. Can be used as a heat pack. Follow instructions on Gel Pack.
- Adjustable Straps With Z-Grip Closures - Provides customized fit, preferred compression and keeps wrap in place for convenient easy use.
- Easy Access Gel Pack Pockets - Allows you to easily insert and remove gel packs.
- Premium N-Text Neoprene - For comfort and durability.