Based on 400 key fitting points, the SKINS TRI400 range is cut for comfort while swimming, cycling and running.
Dynamic gradient compression helps accelerate your blood flow to get more oxygen to your active muscles. Increased circulation also helps reduce lactic acid build-up so you can compete hard in each stage and have less pain when it's all over.
Panels of strategically placed TRI400 fabric minimize drag and aid performance in the water.
The ultra-lightweight TRI400 Elastic Interface Technology chamois is designed specifically for triathletes looking for maximum comfort and performance. Strategically placed carbon-infused fabric panels between the thighs mean less chafing, more comfort and a better performance during the final stage of the race.Features:
- More oxygen- Dynamic gradient compression increases the delivery of oxygen-rich blood to muscles, giving you more power and stamina
- Unrestricted movement- Thanks to a Memory MX Triweb panel down the spine and around the obliques
- Glide through the water - Heat and pressure treated TRI400 fabric minimizes drag
- Ride harder- Lightweight TRI400 chamois provides maximum protection with a slim profile
- Run faster- Thanks to anti-friction carbon panels between your thighs
Dynamic gradient compression
50+ UV Protection
Memory MX Fabric