By releasing cooling microcapsules and a menthol aroma while you exercise, your Skins Unisex ICE Compression Short Sleeve Top 2010 keeps your chest and arms feeling cool, without actually cooling your muscles down. Which means you can carry on giving it 110% - even when everybody else is melting.
Skins Unisex ICE Compression Short Sleeve Top 2010 uses engineered gradient compression to deliver more oxygen-filled blood to your upper body, which boosts your performance.
They reduce muscle soreness too - and speed up your recovery. So you can get back out there quicker. Available here first at OneTri.com
- Stay cool and focused: Microencapsulation technology keeps you cool - and cool headed
- Power up.: More oxygen-rich blood in your upper body improves your speed, power and endurance
- Recover quicker: Engineered compression means less lactic acid build-up, less muscle vibration - and less pain in the morning
- Stay fresh and out of harmful rays: Antimicrobial treatment, moisture management and 50+ UV sun protection keeps you dry and comfortable
- Rebirth of the cool: Top up the cooling effect as often as you need with SKINS iceBOOST spray