Limited inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns, exchanges, or credit. Price subject to change at any time.
The 2009 De Soto Men's Carrera Tri Short Low-Cut is is identical to De Soto's Carrera Tri Short (CTS9), but with a 1.5 inch lower waistline. Made out of Carrera Skin, the De Soto Men's Carrera Tri Short Low-Cut has 6 panels with a mid-thigh length inseam, a drawstring-elastic waist and features De Soto's Invisipad, which is suspended from the inside to offer support and comfort without the appearance of a pad. Swim, bike and run in comfort, without changing and without anything on your waist. The De Soto Men's Carrera Tri Short Low-Cut is a good triathlon short to start with.
- Carrera Skin body - a nylon/spandex blend that is lightweight, breathable, quick-drying and keeps its support and fit, even when wet. Carrera Skin is smooth which makes it non-abrasive so it is comfortable for training and racing. It also blocks 75% of UVB rays.
- Invisipad - a tripad suspended from the inside to offer support and comfort without the appearance of a pad.
- Curvilinear seam lines
- Microlock stitch - innovative and proprietary combinations of thread and two-pass-stitching techniques. These techniques, invented by De Soto, provide the most durable seams in existence, yet yield an eloquent appearance.
- Drawstring-elastic waist
- This item is not designed for repeated use as a swim suit in a chlorinated pool.
- Inseam Lengths: S-6.5 , M-7 , L-7.5 , XL-8