The original Under Arnour training t-shirt was called “Performance Grey” and it was built from a lightweight, natural-feeling synthetic that can wick sweat and dry fast. That meant athletes could stay cooler and drier. Since that time, they’ve updated the name to UA Tech, made it even softer and more comfortable, and blown it out with colors. It’s the shirt that started the legacy and there’s a reason you still see it everywhere.
- Loose: Full, loose fit for enhanced range of motion & breathable comfort no matter where your workout takes you.
- Lightweight UA Tech fabric with an ultra-soft, natural feel for unrivaled comfort
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away from the body
- Anti-Odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Smooth, chafe-free flatlock seam construction