For athletes who demand the performance feel and the performance fit on race day, the Ultra Kiawe is your answer. Developed in conjunction with ITU World Champion, Javier Gomez, and 4x Ironman Champion, Jordan Rapp, the Kiawe triathlon running shoe meets the demands of the pro's while being a perfect fit for you. Experience the racing flat with a CarbonSpan+ shank and a 6mm drop for the ultimate in performance.
MEN'S SIZING (women are recommended to sized down 1.5 sizes).
- Running shoe with CarbonSpan+, to guide your foot through toe off
- BareFit to provide the best fit in triathlon
- Weight: 6.9oz / 195g
- Midsole Heights: 17mm/11mm
- CarbonSpan+ - Lighter, stronger, and faster. Tunable control that maximizes a smooth, powerful “toe off” – for effortless forward momentum without forefoot fatigue.
- BareFit - A technology born and bred in the triathlon world. You asked us for shoes that are more comfortable when worn without socks. So we invented BareFit and did away with virtually all the hot spots, blisters, and bloody feet. In the process, we found BareFit just makes a better running shoe. If you start fit from the inside - like we did with BareFit - you don't have to add clutter on the outside. That just makes more sense to us.
- QuickLace - Zoot’s patented lacing system eliminates lost time and helps you hit the road faster. Quick-Lace speeds shoe entry with a single-handed pull that cinches tight.