Compression knickers with cold therapy that targets quadriceps, hamstrings, hip, lumbar and knees. These come complete with ice sheets and thermal bag Add yours to cart from OneTri.com today.
- Designed for Athletes – Core athletes understand that faster recovery leads to better performance.
- Two Simple Therapies, One Garment – The gradient compression enhances circulation while cold therapy reduces pain and prevents soreness.
- Better Compression & Fit– Advanced EC3D garment technology and a 360-degree stretch knit with50% more spandex than competitors and higher levels of compression for optimal support, circulation and mobility.
- Wear During Training and After – Simply wear during training then slide the frozen ice sheets in afterwards.
- Better Fit – Our tubular seamless construction delivers an ergonomic fit and serious support exactly where you need it.
- More Power – Advanced garment technology and a 360-degreeStretch Knit with 50% more spandex than competitors and higher levels of compression (mmHg), for optimal support, circulation and mobility.
- Compression where you need it – Each of our garments is anatomically designed to create zoned compression: Highest furthest from the heart and lowest where it’s closer, to provide targeted biomechanical support.
- No Sweat, No Smell – Our training and recovery garments are made of 70% polypropylene which retains 300% less water than nylon garments to keep you cool and dry while you’re pushing your edge. 110%compression gear is made from individually silver- treated EC3D fibers to help destroy 99.99% of odor-causing bacteria.
Science of Compression
- Enhanced Circulation, Decreased Muscle Vibration, Increased Muscle Efficiency
- Compression assists with your venous blood flow back to the heart, increasing your cardiovascular capacity, reducing the lactic acids that cause soreness and lessening fatigue and recovery time.
- Compression has been shown to increase your blood’s oxygen uptake to help your heart beat stronger and more efficiently.
- Also, compression garments stabilize your muscles during exercise, making them more efficient. Preventing muscle vibration lets you play harder and reduces unnecessary wear and tear on the body.