Stand out, get noticed, and stay warm. Hypotik reflective logos help you stay visible when training in low light conditions. A soft brushed thermal inner layer helps retain warmth in cold climates. With coverage over the knee, powerful compression support and protect upper leg muscles to help prevent soreness and fatigue and long term overuse injuries. Hypotik Thermal Compression helps you battle the cold and dark for outdoor training in winter.
- IncredibleFit – When you train, you train hard, and the last thing you need is the constant discomfort from compression garments that don’t fit. 2XU has taken this to heart, and designed their compression wear to fit like a glove. The Invista Lycra throughout the fabric allows for exceptional fit, and the drawstring waistband lets you adjust these tights to your heart’s content
- Quality Construction – Engineered for optimal performance, 2XU uses their proprietary, cutting edge fabrics to deliver unmatched quality. Named PWX, this premium fabric is crafted from high filament yarns with invista lycra, creating a durable, sweat wicking fabric that will last for years to come. Anti-bacterial properties help keep these tights fresh even after a brutal workout, and flatlock seams help prevent chafing and discomfort
- Benefits – 2XU’s compression wear is designed to be good for you in a variety of ways. The graduated compression helps increase blood flow for improved performance and recovery, as well as reduces swelling and muscle stiffness. The inner brushed thermal layer helps keep you warm during cold days as well as helps your muscles warm up better in cold climates, and the high-reflective Hypotik logos on the sides help keep you visible and safe during low light workouts
- Human Performance Multiplied – There’s a reason top athletes around the world are singing 2XU’s praises- when it comes to compression gear, you’d be hard pressed to find anyone better. Each piece is designed to let you push your own limits, to be the best you can be; whether that means running a marathon, training for a triathlon, or even killer weekend workouts at the gym. All weather, all sports, all performance, from beginners to professionals, 2XU’s compression garments are top of the line
- Sizing & Care Instructions – Available in sizes S to XXL, see size chart for details. 2XU compression garments are incredibly well made, but a few extra steps when you wash them will allow them to last even longer. Rinse in cold, clean water after use, and hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not bleach, iron, or tumble dry