Hyoptik reflective logos help you stay visible when training in low light conditions for greater safety. Powerful compression wrap and protect key leg muscles to help prevent muscle soreness and fatigue and long term overuse injuries. Graduated compression engineering promotes greater blood flow and assists with improved warm up pre exercise and faster recovery post exercise. Train longer without fear of fading into the darkness.
- Benefits: graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise | protects the abductor, glute, quad, hamstring and calf muscles
- Features: hyoptik reflective logos for visibility | 3.5cm wide flat waistband with drawstring for an Adjustable, secure fit | flat lock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort | antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
- Fabrics: PWX flex 70D compression fabric | powerful invista Lycra for exceptional fit, support and recovery | high filament yarns for dryness – wicks moisture from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Active + recovery: training, competition, aerobic sports, running, cycling, gym/fitness, climbing, hiking and winter sports | post exercise recovery at rest, active recovery and travel
- Warranty + care: 12-month Warranty with proof of purchase from an authorized 2XU seller. Machine wash in cold water and hang to dry