The 2XU Men’s Elite Bib Short was created from the best materials on the planet including Swiss dimpled airflow technology and Japanese extreme moisture management fabrics. Combined with 2XU’s Fusion Pro Chamois, designed for speed and constructed for unmatched comfort this is a short for those with exacting standards. One Tri recommends the 2XU Men’s Elite Bib Short for any athlete looking for an exceptional bib short.
- Kinetic Speed – The outer quad panels utilize a revolutionary Swiss fabric that made its first debut at the 2004 Athens Games. While this Kinetic Speed fabric still maintains excellent compression, wear, and moisture management properties, its dimpled, golf ball like, outer surface cuts through the air with incredible speed.
- Sensor Mesh – With great airflow the high Lycra content ensures a panel that stretches and moves with you, yet powerful enough to maintain good garment compression and performance.
- Kinetic Fabric – Strong 40 denier prime Lycra is knitted into a Tricot structure combining powerful 220gm weight for enhanced muscle holding ability, less vibration and fatigue. Better recovery=improved performance. Nylon yarn on outer fabric face enhances durability and delivers extreme moisture management.
- Flatlock Stitching – Flatlock stitching removes pressure points and inside leg chaffing, giving greater flexibility for overall comfort.
- Fusion Pro Chamois – The latest in Italian Chamois technology: Fusion welded to remove seams, variable density cushioning, moisture management via polyamide lycra outer layer.
- 2XU Silicone anti-ride hem
GLOBAL SIZE CHART
All measurements are in inches.