Limited 2009 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
The 2009 2XU Men’s Sub Zero Bib Short combines 2XU’s 10:8 membrane with their exclusive VeloPro fabric for maximum protection and moisture management, coupled with their SensorMesh fabric for comfort and warmth. This garment is designed to beat the winter cold from temperatures as low as 10 below (Celsius). Coupled with 2XU’s new fusion pro chamois: 3 different density foams for the right cushioning in the right anatomical regions (exclusive to 2XU), the latest in chamois technology. Advanced zoned support offers the cyclist unrivalled comfort. The 2009 2XU Men’s Sub Zero Bib Short is the ultimate winter cycling bottom.
- 1. VeloPro – Using a Nylon/Elastane blend with a brushed backing, to ensure maximum warmth on those cold mornings with minimum bulk. With a 220grm/sqm fabric weight this fabric utilizes a durable nylon yarn will offer years of good service combined with imported 40 Denier Elastane yarn, to offer support and hold.
- 2. SensorMesh – Mesh structure for more airflow. Soft hand for comfort. High Lycra content, giving enhanced flexibility for movement of garment with body. Better Moisture Management achieved by High Filament Polyester yarn, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- 3. 10:8 Membrane – Tiny Channels several hundred times smaller than water vapour, but several thousand times bigger than sweat vapour release moisture away from the body.
- 4. Reflective – 360 degree visibility ensuring your safety and confidence when training in the twilight of winter.
- 5. Fusion Pro Chamois – The main contact area of the pelvic region is supported by the higher density foam and 8mm height to allow for maximum support needed to absorb the shock of the road. The intermediate impact zone with the mid-level impact cushioning allows for less bulk to increase comfort whilst protecting the frontal region. The outer extremity region/low impact zone offers gentle cushioning. With the added benefit of Italian Lycra technology incorporating 4 way stretch and extreme moisture management. 2XU have created the ultimate in chamois technology.
- 6. Stirrups