Limited 2009 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
OneTri.com is now introducing Avia Triathlon Running Shoes.
The Avia Men’s Avi-Lite Guide II Triathlon Running Shoe allows the foot to work with its own auto-support system of muscles and bones to make each step naturally more stable. The Avia Men’s Avi-Lite Guide II Triathlon Running Shoe features a slightly lower-profile sole unit with dual-density medial post, TPU midfoot shank and specialized geometry for added support without added weight.
- Shear Cantilever System – SCS The new SCS, Shear Cantilever System, works by combining a beveled heel and decoupling lateral crash zone with a single Cantilever technology that is highly adaptive to each runner’s unique shear forces being applied at heel strike.
KEY BENEFITS : MECHANICAL INTEGRITY/STABILITY
- Dual Density EVA – A firmer density of EVA, usually positioned on the medial aspect of the shoe to help control pronation and reduce the premature breakdown of the midsole. The dual density midsole portion, often referred to as a Post, is usually grey in color.
- DURA-RYD – DURA-RYD a blown mixture of EVA and PU, Dura-Ryd is placed in the forefoot and heel strike areas providing superior cushioning upon impact.
KEY BENEFITS : SUPERIOR CUSHIONING
- DURA-STRYK -DURA-STRYK is AVIA ‘s high-abrasion carbon rubber compound which is placed in high-wear areas to increase outsole durability.
KEY BENEFITS : INCREASES DURABILITY
- Weight – 11oz.
- Upper – Lightweight Microfiber, Air Mesh and V-FIT lacing system for customizable fit. 3M Reflective features for safety.
- Sockliner – Antibacterial, removable molded Ortholite.
- Midsole – DUAL DENSITY compression molded EVA midsole featuring AVIA’s Shear Cantilever System, along with Dura-Ryd form in the forefoot, and heel.
- Outsole – High abrasion Dura-Stryk compound in the heel strike area, exposed TPU Shank, and a blown carbon rubber foot area.