The AVI-Quest Lite takes all the proven attributes of the Avi-Quest full length Shear Cantilever System (SCS) midsole active Carbon Fiber/TPU plate and considerably lightens up the EVA components of the shoe to deliver a race steady version of the popular Avi-Quest weighing in at sub 11oz. The Avi-Quest Lite features a non-posted midsole creating a more neutral ride and combined with a completely center slip lasted upper makes it even more race steady. OneTri.com is proud to feature the Avia Women’s Avi-Quest Lite Running Shoe 2010.
- Shear Cantilever System – SCS The new SCS, Shear Cantilever System, works by combining a beveled heel and decoupling lateral crash zone with a single Cantilever technology that is highly adaptive to each runner’s unique shear forces being applied at heel strike.
KEY BENEFITS : MECHANICAL INTEGRITY/STABILITY
- Hybrid Geometry
- DURA-RYD – DURA-RYD a blown mixture of EVA and PU, Dura-Ryd is placed in the forefoot and heel strike areas providing superior cushioning upon impact.
KEY BENEFITS : SUPERIOR CUSHIONING
- DURA-STRYK -DURA-STRYK is AVIA ‘s high-abrasion carbon rubber compound which is placed in high-wear areas to increase outsole durability.
KEY BENEFITS: INCREASES DURABILITY
- Weight – 10.2oz.
- Upper – A slip lasted Lightweight Microfiber, Air Mesh and V-FIT lacing system for a customizable fit. 3M Reflective features for safety.
- Sockliner – Antibacterial, removable molded Ortholite.
- Midsole – An adaptive EVA midsole featuring a full length TPU AVIA’s Shear Cantilever System at heel, midfoot stance and forefoot, enhanced with Dura-Ryd in the heel strike zone.
- Outsole – High abrasion Dura-Stryk compound in the heel strike area, exposed TPU Shank, and blown carbon rubber foot area.