Limited 2010 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
The 2010 Bell Slant Road Cycling Bike Helmet is an all-around good entry level bike helmet. It features 21 channeled vents, a Fusion In-Mold Microshell, ErgoDial fit system, easy-adjust Cam-lock strap levers, and a Blade visor. The removable visor provides the option of keeping the sun out of your eyes when attached or a more aerodynamic style when detached. Versatile, stylish and affordable, the 2010 Bell Slant Road Cycling Bike Helmet is an exceptional helmet at an amazing price.
- Fusion In-Mold Microshell – In-molding is the process of bonding the helmet’s Microshell to its EPS foam layer to provide a sturdier, more solid helmet. The EPS foam is shot into the thin Microshell cap when it is in the mold-thus the name-rather than formed separately and taped on later. This process was pioneered by Bell and is now the industry-wide standard for all high-end helmets. It’s now standard on all Bell adult and child helmets.
- Channeled Ventilation – Specially designed ventilation channels on the interior of the helmet’s liner bring cool air in through the front, pass it over the head and flushes warm air out of the rear ports. You’ll find some form of this feature on almost all Bell helmets, but their higher end helmets feature deeply sculpted channels that keep air moving whether you’re bombing it at 30 mph, or huffing it uphill at single digit speed.
- ErgoDial Fit System – The ErgoDial Fit System brings one-handed adjustments to our Universal Fit helmets. A simple press of the button and slide of the dial brings firm, snug and comfy stability.
- Blade VisorCam-Lock Levers – Bell’s Cam-Lock levers make it easy to adjust the straps around your ears. Simply open the cam…position comfortably and close the lever. Done.
- Vents: 21
- Sizes: Universal Adult: 54-61cm / 21.25″-24″
- Certification: CPSC; CE EN 1078