Limited 2009 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
The culmination of years of testing and research, the Blue Seventy Women’s Helix Triathlon Wetsuit is simply Blue Seventy’s finest suit ever. In 2008, the Blue Seventy Women’s Helix Triathlon Wetsuit was a sold-out success. Blue Seventy introduced TST, torsional stretch technology, further isolating the shoulder panels from the body of the suit, to improve flexibility. Combined with the existing quick exit legs, reverse zipper and multi-stretch cuffs, the Blue Seventy Women’s Helix Triathlon Wetsuit improvements result in uncompromising comfort and performance. In 2007 , the Blue Seventy Women’s Helix FS Triathlon Wetsuit was the suit of choice for athletes in the pro ranks, and based on their feedback, has led to enhancements that will not change that perception.
- TST (torsional stretch technology) – technically superior Yamamoto materials are integrated into our advanced helix pattern, and mechanically decouple the arms from the rest of the suit. When you stretch into the stroke you are normally pulling against the other panels of the suit. In the helix TST, the TST panels work to float’ the arm so it doesn’t have to work against the body of the suit.
- Larger underarm gussets featuring the world’s most flexible neoprene has been anatomically aligned for better movement.
- Thin 1.5 mm arms with a more malleable jersey improves flexibility.
- Swim cuffs feature internal silicon print to reduce water entry in the sleeve and reduce movement of the cuff against the skin.
- Ribbed rubber behind the knee reduces compression resistance during knee flexion when running.
- Anatomically designed back and shoulder panels allow maximal stretch in all directions.
- Abrasion-free collar constructed of folded soft smooth skin neoprene, for uninhibited sighting and breathing during open water swimming.
- Reversed Quick Exit Zip; driven by professional athlete’s feedback, our reverse zipper is faster than anything else when exiting your suit. It eliminates broken zips, the chance of your zipper being pulled, and helps reduce neck chafing.
- Anatomical lower leg cut, including high stretch inserts, designed and tested to allow quicker exit from your suit.
- Pre-formed elbows and knees reduces resistance through the water.
- Further reduction in collar bulk to reduce abrasion and assist in movement of the head when sighting during swimming.