Reinvented for 2012, Blue Seventy’s most popular wetsuit the Reaction offers buoyancy focused neoprene technologies and superior material composition found in similar suits twice the price. 100% Yamamoto Neoprene with SCS (Super Composite Skin)coating provides a low drag external surface and impressive buoyancy. Combined with Blue Seventy’s A-Flex jersey lining, the Reaction delivers high performance flexibility and buoyancy.
- Buoyancy: The Reaction tiers buoyancy 4-5-4, centralizing buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the swimmer.
- VO2 Chest Panel: A central, double layered panel of 3mm neoprene laminated with A-Flex material maximizes stretch during respiration and improves comfort.
- Lowered Collar: Curved closure flap reduces rear collar height, improving comfort and reducing chaffing.
- Single Seam Tube Legs: Combines A-Flex material with a single seam to maximize the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in transition. Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your desired height.
- Knee Flex Panels: 2mm Knee Flex panels assist with knee flexion by reducing bunching behind the knee and improving functionality when running to T1.
- A-Grip Panels: A textured forearm print allows the swimmer extra feel for the water and additional grip in the propulsion phase of the stroke.
- Chest: 4mm
- Torso: 5mm
- Lower Legs: 4mm
- Arms: 1.5mm