The times are over where the sole purpose of socks was to protect feet from blistering. CEP Compression Sportswear’s 2010 Women’s Running 02 Socks are the first functional sport socks with a patented pressure flow that provide a scientifically proven increase in blood circulation and a consequent increase in performance. The scientifically optimized pressure flow provides your muscles with the maximum amount of oxygen and energy. OneTri.com recommends the CEP Women’s Running 02 Socks for optimum running performance.
- iPS: integrated power system with extra compression thread. The defined compression with a scientifically patented pressure profile ideally improves blood circulation and enhances performance. Simultaneously, the high-tech socks provide a more evenly distributed strain on stressed muscles and tendons. This facilitates the entire sequence of motion to become more precise and effective, in turn helping to prevent an overworking of the muscles.
- CellTex: A new refinement of thread (without chemical additives) facilitates the biological activation of skin cells and provides a comfortable, skin sympathetic and climate-regulating wear.
- Achilles Tendon Support: Additional support of the Achilles tendon protects and prevents irritable tendons.
- Padded Foot Soles: The special support of the foot sole prevents irritations caused by pressure spots.
- Ventilation Channels: For a pleasant foot climate.
- 3-D Fit: The socks adjust to the anatomy of the foot for a perfect fit thanks to the three-dimensional manufacturing process.
- Colors: black, white also available as a separate product
- Material: 85% Polyamid, 15% Elasthan.