Limited 2009 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
The 2009 De Soto Men’s Forza Trisuit is an enhanced version of De Soto’s popular 2008 model with improved fit, comfort and most notably, De Soto’s new Compressor double legband. Your hamstrings and quadriceps will thank you for the incredible support. The De Soto Men’s Forza Trisuit suit also features De Soto’s Invisipad, a tripad suspended from the inside to offer support and comfort without the appearance of a pad. This suit has 5 utility pockets for your racing needs, 16-inch YKK front zipper, Curvilinear seam lines, and contrast flat stitch. The De Soto Men’s Forza Trisuit is made of Forza Compressor legs, Skincooler Stretch panels and Carrera Skin torso. The De Soto Men’s Forza Trisuit will let you swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Available here first at www.onetri.com
- Forza Compressor legs with Compressor double-legband – Lifts and supports muscles to dampen the vibration due to dynamic flexion and extension, as well as isometric flex during exercise. Research findings from extensive university studies show the Forza Compressor fabric used in De Soto garments help to improve athletic performance by as much as 12%, by delaying the onset of fatigue and by giving an improved sense of body position. De Soto assembles the garments of this fabric with proprietary articulated stitching techniques that maximize comfort and fit while minimizing constriction and drag. The result is the best fitting and highest quality product that money can buy.
- Carrera Skin – a nylon/spandex blend that is lightweight, breathable, quick-drying and keeps its support and fit, even when wet. Carrera Skin is smooth which makes it non-abrasive so it is comfortable for training and racing. It also blocks 75% of UVB rays.
- Skincooler Stretch panels – designed to cool you in hot weather. The special moisture-radiating composition actually offers a cooling effect. The moisture dissipates through channels to the outside of the fabric so that it dries 3 times faster than regular polyester and 5 times faster than cotton. Skincooler Stretch block 75% of UVB rays, which is about as much as a cotton t-shirt or any bike jersey you may wear. Skincooler Mesh are blended with spandex to offer more fitted and aerodynamic styles.
- Invisipad – a tripad suspended from the inside to offer support and comfort without the appearance of a pad.
- Curvilinear seam lines
- Contrast Flatstitch
- 16-inch (41cm) YKK zipper
- This item is not designed for repeated use as a swim suit in a chlorinated pool.
- Inseam Lengths: S-8 , M-8.5 , L-9 , XL-9.5