The Forza Trisuit has many intricate details of appearance, comfort, and fit that we have spent years in refining, so sit back and enjoy reading all about it as it is all here!
A Mobius Strip is a surface with only one side and one boundary. Mobius™ Comfort is our new form-fitting, yet non-binding compressive fabric. The knit we created when blending fibers make repeated mobius loops so that the same surface, stretch, and rebound is on both sides of the fabric and in equal direction. You will notice comfort and support without constriction, opacity without unnecessary weight, and durability from a very smooth surface on both sides. In addition to this bib made entirely of this fabric, you will find Mobius Comfort leg bangs on all our trishorts, bike shorts, and bib shorts.
Even though Skin Cooler™ Pique and Skin Cooler SDS™ block 90% of UVB rays, we always recommend you wear sunscreen underneath these products. It is crucial to keep in mind that a sunscreen’s SPF/UPF rating refers only to its ability to protect skin from UVB radiation. Because we know that UVA damage can be just as insidious, it is essential for the health of your skin that you use a sunscreen that contains the UVA-protecting ingredients of titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, and/or avobenzone.
Is the Clasicol Pad different from the Ceramico Pad?
Yes, the Clasico Pad different from the Ceramico pad we offered previously. First lets be clear on what remains the same. The pad is still the same size, same thickness, same density, and same buoyancy. It is still an integrated pad, meaning that it all the panels are sewn around the pad, so it has no stitching down the middle. The difference is that instead of the ceramic beads which were laminated to fabric that is laminated to the other side of the pad, we opted for covering it with fabric on the outside of the short. In essence we removed two layers of lamination which caused a perception of stiffness, especially when the short was new. The new Clasico Pad looks less obvious, and it also allows the pad to stretch more than the Ceramico pad. In an effort to keep improving our pads, the Clasico Integrated Pad offers the same padding, but with more stretch in every direction, and more comfort from the first time you wear it.
- Upper body made of De Soto innovative Skin Cooler 90 Fabric. It will offer sun protection that blocks 90% of UVB rays
- Lower body made of Forza Compressor fabric (see Fabric Facts) and includes our new 3-inch 2-piece Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg-bands that offer compression without tight constriction (read details below)
- 4mm Clasico Integrated Pad is softer with more stretch, no seams, softer, buoyant, and very durable. The pad is sewn onto the surrounding panels instead of inside the short, so there are no seams on any part of where you sit. This pad floats and stretches which means it is a great race piece in a triathlon. On the bike, the pad stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves with every pedal stroke, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes
- The Forza Trisuit has solid black Liftfoil™ center panels providing even more comfort and durability. We intentionally kept these as black “modesty” panels in the crotch area of all models including the white version to avoid saddle stains while creating a more flattering appearance
- 16-inch YKK® front zipper
- This suit has 5 utility pockets to fit all your racing needs
- Curvilinear™ seamlines, and contrast flatstitch offer support, comfort and aerodynamic advantage
- Swim, bike, and run in comfort without changing. Race with it under your wetsuit
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents and the dyes used have no VOC
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Body – 80% nylon, 20% elastane
- Front, Back & Side Panels – 80% polyester , 20% elastane
4mm Clasico Integrated Pad Dimensions:
- Max Thickness: .157″ (4mm)
- Min Thickness: .05″ (1.25mm)
- Total Length: 11.25″ (28.5cm)
- Front Max Width: 4.5″ (11.5cm)
- Waist Width – most narrow point: 3.5″ (8.5cm)
- Back Max Width: 6.5″ (16.5cm)
- Small: 9.5″ (24.13cm)
- Medium: 10″ (25.40cm)
- Large: 10.5″ (26.67cm)
- XLarge: 11″ (27.94cm)