OneTri.com is proud to feature the De Soto Transition Pack V5 2010. From the company that invented the Transition Pack, comes the coolest pack on the market.
New features include:
- exterior helmet holder that also holds running shoes, and even 8 water bottles.
- vertical mid-BELLYZIPPER for easy access to items at the bottom of the pack
- longer transition strap allowing pack to be hung on a tree branch 6 inches in diameter
- SILENT Zippers-on-Steroids: enlarged extra-strength, smooth sliding, zippers and no jingle.
- bigger wetsuit compartment
- light-color interior for easier searching
- travel compartment lid to store passports, pens, sunglasses, and money
- interior case made of soft-plush fabric for sunglasses or swim goggles
- a vented mesh pocket and a small tool pocket
- outside insulated pocket to hold cold or hot food
- mesh water bottle holder that fits a liter-size bottle
- waist strap and ergonomic padded shoulder straps with an mp3 player pouch
- interior key ring loop
- large zippered mesh pocket
The pack has a volume of 4000 cubic inches.