The 2011 Forza tri short is De Soto’s top-of-the-line tri short. Designed for the female figure, this tri short features Forza Compressor fabric which is amazingly resilient and supportive. The Microflat seams are beautifully woven and highly durable. This high-end tri short comes with a hidden back pocket, elastic drawstring waist, and features a new integrated Invisipad for comfort while swimming, biking, and running. The Invisipad has a new hourglass fit so that it flows with the contour of the seam lines, eliminating that unwanted bulky look of the pads you see on other brands of tri shorts. Be sure to check out the accompanying women’s Forza tri jersey. This new 2011 De Soto Women’s tri short style is available here first at OneTri.com.
- Forza Compressor
- Microflat Stitching is an innovative and proprietary combination of thread and two-pass-stitching techniques. These techniques, invented by De Soto, provide the most durable seams inexistence, yet yield an eloquent appearance.
- New Invisipad padding
- Hidden back pocket
- Elastic drawstring waistband
- Inseam lengths: S-6″, M-6.5″, L-7″
- Can be worn under a wetsuit
- This item is not designed for repeated use as a swim suit in a chlorinated pool.
*Limited inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sorry, sales on all clearance items are final. Additional discounts or offers may not be combined with clearance items.