Limited 2009 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
The 2009 De Soto Women’s Forza Trisuit is a single-aerodynamic piece of long flowing lines, specifically designed and cut for a woman. The De Soto Women’s Forza Trisuit features the new hourglass fit of De Soto’s revolutionary Invisipad, flowing with the contour of the seam lines, eliminating that unwanted bulky look. The De Soto Women’s Forza Trisuit is constructed of Forza Compressor legs, Carrera Skin torso and Skincooler Stretch panels. Featuring Curvilinear seam lines, contrast Microflat seams, back pocket, and a 16-inch YKK zipper. The De Soto Women’s Forza Trisuit will let you swim, bike and run in comfort without changing. Available here first at www.onetri.com
- Forza Compressor legs – Lifts and supports muscles to dampen the vibration due to dynamic flexion and extension, as well as isometric flex during exercise. Research findings from extensive university studies show the Forza Compressor fabric used in De Soto garments help to improve athletic performance by as much as 12%, by delaying the onset of fatigue and by giving an improved sense of body position. De Soto assembles the garments of this fabric with proprietary articulated stitching techniques that maximize comfort and fit while minimizing constriction and drag. The result is the best fitting and highest quality product that money can buy.
- Carrera Skin – a nylon/spandex blend that is lightweight, breathable, quick-drying and keeps its support and fit, even when wet. Carrera Skin is smooth which makes it non-abrasive so it is comfortable for training and racing. It also blocks 75% of UVB rays.
- Skincooler Stretch panels – designed to cool you in hot weather. The special moisture-radiating composition actually offers a cooling effect. The moisture dissipates through channels to the outside of the fabric so that it dries 3 times faster than regular polyester and 5 times faster than cotton. Skincooler Stretch block 75% of UVB rays, which is about as much as a cotton t-shirt or any bike jersey you may wear. Skincooler Mesh are blended with spandex to offer more fitted and aerodynamic styles.
- Invisipad – a tripad suspended from the inside to offer support and comfort without the appearance of a pad.
- Curvilinear seam lines
- Contrast Micro Flatstitch
- Back Pocket
- 16-inch (41cm) YKK zipper
- This item is not designed for repeated use as a swim suit in a chlorinated pool.
- Inseam Lengths: S-6.5 , M-7 , L-7.5