Limited 2009 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
The 2009 De Soto Women’s Run Short is a new style that has a longer inseam so it comes to mid-thigh. The De Soto Women’s Run Short is hemmed so it can be altered by any tailor. It features two velcro-funnel pockets and a drawstring-elastic waist. The body is made of our all new, ultra non-abrasive NanoSurf and the liner is made of Open-Air Mesh allowing for cool, comfortable long runs. Ladies, if you ever wore De Soto’s old Tuesday Run Short from years ago, you will love this short. Available here first at www.onetri.com
- New longer length – 6 Inseam (hemmed so it can be altered if desired)
- NanoSurf Body – De Soto’s answer to the demand for a soft, non-abrasive fabric. De Soto has developed a fabric that is softer than the finest Egyptian cottons, while offering a strong material that is difficult to rip or wear out. NanoSurf is lighter than De Soto’s MicroSurf (lightweight surf-trunk material) so it dries fast, and drapes comfortably on your body. NanoSurf does not shrink, pill or deform, so your De Soto garment will take you through many training sessions and still look new.
- Open Air Mesh liner – designed to meet the demands of the most hardcore endurance athletes. This high-tech polyester fabric absorbs very little moisture, and wicks it away from the skin, so it dries faster than mesh materials. It is soft to the touch, yet very durable. The mesh holes make it more breathable so you will stay cooler and be more comfortable during long workouts.
- Invisipad – a tripad suspended from the inside to offer support and comfort without the appearance of a pad.
- 2 velcro-funnel pockets – 25% bigger
- Drawstring-elastic waist
- Contrast piping
- Inseam Lengths: S-6 , M-6.5 , L-7