The airy Deuter Futura 28 backpack for day hikes, office or shopping tours. The rucksack comes in a clean, athletic look and features the lightweight, ergonomic Aircomfort FlexLite back system, which ensures three-sided ventilation and a snug fit.
- hip pads and shoulder straps with soft, breathable Soft Air Mesh lining
- shoulder straps with load adjustment straps
- side compression straps for volume regulation
- practical front pocket with two insertion compartments
- stretch side pockets
- wet laundry compartment
- hiking pole loops
- reflective loop for safety light
- reflective attachment for drinking tube
- separate bottom compartment
- detachable rain cover
- hydration system compatible
AIRCOMFORT FLEXLITE SYSTEM:
- Anatomically formed shoulder straps with perforated foam and large-celled 3D AirMesh lining to make them airy
- Twin-frame construction gives the Aircomfort Flexlite System its special lightweight properties at the same time as guaranteeing excellent flexibility and ergonomic fit. The secret lies in the combination of complimentary round and flat spring steel frame profiles. It easily follows body movements and transfers the load perfectly to the hip fins. It also gives the back mesh a stable tensioned platform for the patented Deuter 3-sided ventilation system
- Load adjustor straps enable exact backpack positioning
- Anatomically shaped, sturdy hip fins transfer the load to the hips. Perorated foam and oversized cell 3D AirMesh lining provide additional ventilation
- Deuter-Super-Polytex – Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
- Macro Lite 210 – We use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it’s very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.
- Weight: 2lbs 10oz, 1180g
- Volume: 1710 cu in, 28l