From Triathlon’s national governing body comes the first-ever training series produced officially by USA Triathlon and Team USA. This dynamic, comprehensive 5 DVD series covers every facet of the sport and features some of the world’s most renowned talent. Perfect for the serious beginner to advanced triathlete.
- DVD 1: Getting Started with Mark Allen and Luis Varga – Legendary Triathlete and Coach Mark Allen presents the fundamentals of triathlon from choosing a race to crossing the finish line and everything in between. Perfect for the beginner or anyone looking for expert direction in their training.
- DVD 2: The Swim with Mike Doane and Andy Potts – Sponsored by Aqua Sphere. From the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, 2007 USAT Coach of the Year Mike Doane and U.S. Olympian Andy Potts illustrate proper swim technique, drills, pool/open water swimming strategies and more.
- DVD 3: The Bike with Tim Sheeper – Tim Sheeper and the USAT resident team athletes lay down the groundwork for fundamental road cycling and then advance to the art of time trialing for triathlon. This video shows you what it takes to be a proficient time-trialist both physically and psychologically.
- DVD 4: The Run. Biomechanics and Drills with Bobby McGee – One of the world’s leading running coaches, McGee breaks down the mechanics of running to help athletes achieve peak run performance. There is a distinct difference between running and running for triathlon. Learn how to incorporate essential form drills and strengthen running specific muscles to help you run faster off the bike.
- DVD 5: Strength Training with Bob Seebohar -From the top in the field, 2008 Olympic Team Trainer Bob Seebohar reveals cutting edge, safe and effective strength and flexibility methods designed to enhance triathlon performance. Learn how and when to incorporate periodized strength training into your overall triathlon training plan.