Limited 2009 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
Fuji SL-1 Shimano: A Better Designed Superlight
The Ultimate Lightweight Road Machine.
- C-10 SuperLite Monocoque carbon frameset
- FC-330 carbon fork
- NEW Shimano Dura Ace mechanical components
- NEW Mavic R-SYS Premium
The Fuji SL-1 Shimano Carbon Road Bike is a take-no-prisoners racer that gets better the harder you go. Steering is sharp, but also quick, so the front end can grow a tad feathery if you’re lazy or inattentive. Countersteer and eye up your line, and suddenly the SL-1 rockets forward boldly. Need to squirt free for a mountaintop prime That same limber steering can get you loose from the tightest bunch in a hurry, and the sucked-in rear triangle and short chainstays enable swift uphill accelerations. Get That: If the prior description went over your head, the SL-1 is too much bike for you. This is a purebred race machine, and if you’re a crit rider who’s constantly gunning for the front, the 2009 Fuji SL-1 Shimano Carbon Road Bike will take you there–quickly.
COMPONENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Main frame: C-10 SuperLite Monocoque High Modulus carbon with 3K, Integrated aluminum cupped head tube, Double water bottle mounts.
- Rear triangle: C-10 SuperLite High Modulus carbon stays with shaped ride tuned Energy Transfer Chainstay, cold forged dropout with replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-330 Fuji Carbon Monocoque Integrated 1 1/8″ Carbon steerer , 350g
- Crankset: NEW Shimano Dura Ace HollowTech II w/ Integrated Spindle, 39/53T
- Bottom bracket: NEW Shimano Dura Ace Exterior Bearing system
- Front derailleur:NEW Shimano Dura Ace Braze-on Type
- Rear derailleur: NEW Shimano Dura Ace
- Shifters: NEW Shimano Dura Ace STI Dual Control shifter/brake, 20-speed
- Cassette: NEW Shimano Dura Ace, 12-25T 10-speed,
- Chain: NEW Shimano Dura Ace, 10-speed
- Wheelset: NEW Mavic R-SYS Premium
- Tires: Continental Gran Prix 4000S 700 X 23c
- Tubes: Continental Ultralite presta tubes
- Brake set: NEW Shimano Dura Ace dual pivot w/cartridge pads
- Brake levers: NEW Shimano Dura Ace STI
- Headset: Cane Creek IS-8I 1 1/8″ Integrated Road, w/Carbon topcap and InterLoc spacers
- Handlebar: Ritchey WCS EVO Carbon 31.8mm Road
- Stem : Ritchey WCS 4Axis Carbon Alloy Matrix, +/-6 degree
- Tape/grip: Fuji custom micro-fibre wrap
- Saddle: San Marco Magma MG
- Seat post: Ritchey Carbon WCS Oversize 1-Bolt, 300mm
- Seat clamp: Fuji Superlite Alloy, 34.9mm Laser Etched
- Other: 7075 alloy water bottle bolts
- Weight, lb./kg. : 14.67 / 6.66