Form meets function with the Garmin Forerunner 305 Watch. The Garmin Forerunner 305 Watch includes a high sensitivity GPS receiver, new courses feature, and robust wireless heart rate monitor for optimal performance. Now you can take the Forerunner 305 with you anywhere, no matter which sport you’re doing. The Garmin Forerunner 305 Watch is there for you.
- Lock On to Satellite Signals: Garmin Forerunner 305 Watch sports a unique design that wraps the GPS antenna around part of the wrist for a better view of the sky, and its high sensitivity GPS receiver provides improved tracking under trees and near tall buildings. Forerunner 305 also sports a robust ANT wireless heart rate monitor with softer, more comfortable chest strap and superior battery life. It eliminates cross-talk with other devices to reliably measure and send heart rate data, and it helps you train in your optimal heart rate zone.
- Take It to the Next Level: Garmin Forerunner 305 Watch courses feature lets you compete against previous workouts: you can compare your pace and heart rate to your past performance over the same run. You can also use Forerunner 305 to train for your next duathlon or triathlon with multi-sport workouts, a feature that lets you seamlessly transition between sports without resetting the unit, so you can use it for running, biking and more. Train indoors and still track your distance, pace and calories burned with the optional Foot Pod accessory. This wireless sensor attaches to your running shoe and transmits distance and pace data to your Forerunner 305 so you can still use it when GPS reception is unavailable.
- Get the Data You Need: You can customize any of Garmin Forerunner 305 Watch ‘s three main data screens — up to twelve data fields give you instant feedback on your workout. And, as with every Forerunner, each workout is stored in memory so you can review and analyze the data and see how you’ve improved over time.
- Track Your Progress: As an added benefit, you can plan, analyze and store data from your workouts using free Garmin Training Center software, which lets you analyze data with interactive graphs that chart your pace, time, distance and heart rate. Overlay your run on a map so you can pinpoint specific areas and see how elevation and other factors affect your performance. Or, upload your workout data to MotionBased.com, Garmin’s web-based application that provides in-depth analysis of your workouts, online mapping and route sharing that will take your training to the next level. Endurance athletes can also use the Forerunner with TrainingPeaks.com, an easy-to-use web-based training system designed to help athletes train for any event.
The Garmin Forerunner 305 Watch comes with:
- Forerunner 305
- Heart rate monitor
- Garmin Training Center software
- Docking cradle
- Expander strap
- AC charger
- USB cable
- Owner’s manual
- Quick start guide