Limited inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns. Price subject to change at any time. Coupons are not valid with this Clearance item.
The K-Swiss Men’s K-One Triathlon Running Shoe 2009 is brand new this year. Developed specifically to cater to the needs of an Ironman, the K-Swiss Men’s Kona Triathlon Running Shoe 2009 has been tried and tested at Kona and worn by some of the world’s best triathletes. An Ultra-light (9oz) and stable running shoe perfect for fast days, races and triathlons. OneTri.com recommends the K-Swiss Men’s K-Ona Triathlon Running Shoe 2009 as a great ultra-light and stable running shoe.
* Durability is achieved with an Aosta II rubber outsole.
* Flexibility is enhanced by anatomically correct flex-grooves.
* Support is obtained with a direct injected urethane support cage with five-stripe branding on top.
* Stability comes from a rigid TPU midfoot shank.
* Breathability is enhanced by a Flow Cool System for moisture management.
* Cushioning is provided by SUPERFOAM technology, an Si-18 technology crash pad and a k-EVA midsole.
* Comfort is enhanced with a seamless upper construction.
Domestic and/or imported.