REDUCED PRICE You Save 9%
The K-Swiss Women’s K-Ona Triathlon Running Shoe 2009 is brand new this year. Developed specifically to cater to the needs of an Ironman, the K-Swiss Women’s K-Ona Triathlon Running Shoe 2009 has been tried and tested at Kona and worn by some of the world’s best triathletes. An Ultra-light (9oz) and stable running shoe perfect for fast days, races and triathlons. OneTri.com recommends the K-Swiss Women’s K-Ona Triathlon Running Shoe 2009 as a great ultra-light and stable running shoe.
* Durability is achieved with an Aosta II rubber outsole.
* Flexibility is enhanced by anatomically correct flex-grooves.
* Support is obtained with a direct injected urethane support cage with five-stripe branding on top.
* Stability comes from a rigid TPU midfoot shank.
* Breathability is enhanced by a Flow Cool System for moisture management.
* Cushioning is provided by SUPERFOAM technology, an Si-18 technology crash pad and a k-EVA midsole.
* Comfort is enhanced with a seamless upper construction.
Domestic and/or imported.
You Save 9%
Price match guarantee
We'll match any competitors price
Free ground shipping
On orders over $125
60-Day return policy
Zero hassle. No questions asked.
Sign up for exclusive deals delivered via email