Limited 2009 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns. This is for the FRAMESET only.
This bike is designed to crush your last PR.
Thank goodness for the trickledown effect. The Look 576 Aero might not look exactly like it’s older brother, the Look 596 Tri, but beauty and technology are not only skin deep. The entire frame was designed with optimal aerodynamics in mind. Each tube was not created individually, but in unison with the rest of the fuselage. With highly aerodynamic tube profiles, Look is still able to finely tune their tubesets. With these vertically oriented tubes, Look is still able to fine tune the layup recipe to ensure that the Look 576 Aero will get you to Hawaii and back without robbing valuable energy needed to race the marathon leg of your Ironman. The Look 576 Aero Cerbon Triathlon Bike Frameset 2009 is a great starter bike for anyone looking to get serious in their next triathlon or time trial.
- Dedicated Geometry For Triathletes – The new Look 576 Aero was created for the triathlete. The seat angle is 78 degrees that allows the triathlete to obtain their ideal position. A very aerodynamic position can be set up where the rider is as far forward on the saddle and at the same time conserving some energy for the run.
- Lightweight Aero Frame The 576 is one of the few aerodynamic technology that was used on the 596 were applied to the 576. The carbon fibers and lay up of the frame were the key elements to achieve the lightness of the 576. This 576 is very road compliant and ideal for the hilly courses and still cuts through the wind thanks to its aerodynamic design.
- Reversible R5 E Post Seat Post – The integrated seat post mass uses the R5 E Post that is reversible. The integrated seat post serves as a functional element to the ride of the Look 576 Aero. The integrated seat post has an elastomer system that help absorb the vibrations of the road. In addition to the elastomers absorbing the road vibrations, the system allows the slight vertical flex to provide more comfort for the triathlete. The Epost has adjustable setback of + or – 5 mm in relation to the seat tube. This E Post is reversible and utilizes a 360 degree multi-directional saddle adjustment clamping system. There are 3 different density elastomers (soft, medium & firm) that is delivered with each E Post. The triathlete is able to fine tune his ride comfort.
- 576 Aero Fork – The fork was specifically designed with the frame and has a very aerodynamic profile to it. Each section of the fork profile is shaped to minimize wind drag. This fork meets and exceeds the new European Safety Standard, EN 14781 (144 joules from a frontal impact).
- Carbon Type: VHM (Very High Modulus)
- Fork: Aero Meet EN 14781 Standard
- Lugs: Without: Monobloc Construction
- Bottom Bracket: BSA – Width: 68 MM
- Front Derailleur: Braze-On
- Seat Post: Integrated Seat Tube with reversible E-Post
- Headset: Integrated 1-1/8″ upper and 1-1/4″ sealed bearings -upper 41.7mm – lower 46.8mm – angle 45 degree / 45 degree
- Dropouts: Aluminum Light, replaceable deraileur hanger
- Water Bottle Cage Mounts: 2 supports
- Frame Weight: 1100 grams in size S with uncut seat tube
- Fork Weight: 350 grams
- Accessories: Supplied with 3 sets of elastomer blocks
Grey: Soft / Red: Medium / Black: Firm
*Frameset comes with frame, fork, seatpost, and headset.