Incomparable aerodynamics, comfort and ventilation: That’s what the fastest aero road helmet on the market has to offer.
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN
- Vents: 31
- Weight: 8.8 oz/250 g
- In-Mold construction
- Super MSB technology: Ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection.
- Aero inner nerve: To optimize aerodynamics, air must circulate inside as well as outside the helmet. The aero cage was thus designed in order to let the air flow in without restriction. The evacuation channels then guide the air to the back of the helmet.
- Integrated strap system with inner nerves: Inner frame which distributes the shock of impacts, thus providing support and protection while being lightweight.
- Evacuation channels: Moisture evacuation channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking.
- Spiderlock® Pro II: Helmet stabilizing system featuring a polymer neck support. It can be easily tightened on the head using only one hand thanks to its dented anti-slip wheel, and its inclination can be adjusted to several positions.
- Pro-lock divider: Small and light cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
- Wind tunnel tested: The result is a helmet that follows the shape of the head without excess material at the back, allowing better air evacuation from the front of the helmet to the cyclist’s back.
- X-Static® XT2TM padding: Quick-drying antimicrobial material that inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria. Its ergonomic design provides optimum comfort.