Orcas 226 range has established a reputation amongst endurance distance triathletes, including double Ironman world champion Craig Alexander, because of its performance, comfort and durability. race further, faster with Orca 226. The Orca 226 Kompress Race Suit is comprised of Orcas Killaskn Kompress technology, which provides active/graduated compression in the lower body and back. This provides the advantage of increased blood flow and muscle support. The Vapour-Cool upper body paneling consists of nano crystals that have antibacterial properties, which cool the body and are quick drying. This race suit is ideal for the endurance athlete who needs high levels of comfort matched with performance.
- Killaskn Kompress lower paneling: 70 denier
- Vapour-Cool upper body paneling: 50+ sun protection
- Kompressmesh leg hems: compression / comfort/ performance / low drag
- Tri-enduro mesh back panel: breathability / moisture wicking
- Tri-tech chamois 4mm thickness : perforated / comfort / shock absorbance / anti-bacterial
- 3-coil front control zip: comfort / ventilation
- Two rear pockets with reflective trim: secure storage / visibility
- Twin needle armhole and neck opening comfort
- Flat lock top stitch: comfort / stretch
- Reflective orca transfer logos: visibility / durable
- Silicone back neck label comfort / low irritation
- Zip top cover: comfort
- 23cm / 9 inch inseam
*Limited inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sorry, sales on all clearance items are final. Additional discounts or offers may not be combined with clearance items.