Limited 2008 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
The all new Orca Men’s Perform Tri Jammer is constructed from TriSkin – their highest gauge fabric. The Orca Men’s Perform Tri Jammer provides an alternative to the normal Tri Pant, with a longer length more swimming specific style that is well suited to non-wetsuit sanctioned swims and shorter distance triathlons. The infused water resistant treatment provides a breathable, yet water repellent seal, which allows moisture to be wicked away from the skin while preventing external moisture from entering the suit. The hydroseam seamless leg hems help reduce drag and increase comfort. The Orca Men’s Perform Tri Jammer is a good alternative to the normal tri race short.
- Performance Sports Draw Cord – Rubber backing ensures this thin line performance sports draw cord sits firmly and comfortably against the skin.
- Infused Water Resistant – This is the result of a process which makes fabric waterproof by applying a liquid compound directly onto the fabric surface, then applying heat pressure to infuse the coating into the fabric. This process is carried out in a series of very thin layers, which then dry to form an infused waterproof, yet flexible, lightweight and breathable barrier against water entry.
- Flatlock Stitching – A stitching technique which joins fabrics edge to edge, resulting in a low bulk, flexible stretch seam which sits comfortably against the skin.
- Bonded Hydroseams – Thermo-plastic tape is applied to finished fabric edges to effectively seal the fabric joint, preventing water entry, and also avoiding piercing the waterproof fabric with standard stitching methods. The result is an extremely flexible, and water-tight, non-stitched seam which sits flat against the skin promoting comfort and streamlined finish.
- TriSkin – A five-step manufacturing process, involving two layers of water resistant silicone coating, and fused elastin and polyester yarn to create TriSkin – one of the most water-resistant performance fabrics in the world. Fabric construction allows sweat particles to be transported away from the body, providing the wearer with excellent moisture management. In TriSkin athletes swim faster with less drag in the water, while remaining dry and cool on the bike and run.