Limited 2008 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
The 2008 Orca Men’s Race Tri Pant is a great short for race day. The 2008 Orca Men’s Race Tri Pant is longer in length, the Race Tri Pant is enhanced with rubber leg grippers, low friction FlatLock stitching and body-contour paneling to ensure ideal muscle placement. Vapour moisture transfer panels offer advanced moisture management. New generation Aqua Glide fabric is fast through the water and breathable on land. It also features a non-absorbent micro-fleece chamois and internal sports draw cord. The 2008 Orca Men’s Race Tri Pant is the perfect complement to the Race Tri Singlet and Tri Top. OneTri is one of the premier retailers for the Orca Men’s Race Tri Pant 2008.
- Internal Sports Draw Cord – The internal sports draw cord sits within an elasticated band for firm placement and next-to-skin comfort.
- Water Resistant – A chemical finish applied to fabric with the purpose of creating a resistance to water absorption or entry. This results in drops of water ‘beading up’ and effectively rolling off the fabric, rather than soaking in.
- Flatlock Stitching – A stitching technique which joins fabrics edge to edge, resulting in a low bulk, flexible stretch seam which sits comfortably against the skin.
- Moisture Transfer Panels – Constructed of the Vapour fabric, moisture transfer paneling is used in key panels of the Race and 226 ranges garments to enhance moisture management and increase the rate at which moisture is wicked away from the skin and passes through the fabric.
- Micro Fleece Chamois – An ultra-thin, non-absorbent micro-fleece chamois which provides comfort and moisture management.
- Rubber Leg Gripper – Infused rubber grips at the end of the leg cuts ensure the garment hold in place and never rides up.
- Aqua Glide – Orca Aqua Glide has been re-engineered as a higher gauge fabric – a tighter knit, for lighter, more breathable comfort and increased durability. Water resistant qualities promote speed through the water, while minimizing water absorption. Featuring Lycra inside a polyamide yarn for extra defense against chlorine and bacteria, Aqua Glide keeps athletes cool, dry and comfortable.
- Vapour – A breakthrough in moisture management, Orca Vapour is a light, breathable fabric used in key moisture transfer panels of garment construction. With a high moisture vapour transmission rate – the rate at which moisture passes through the fabric and away from the skin – Vapour represents an addition to signature Orca performance materials designed to maximize output with comfort.