Limited 2008 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
The 2008 Orca Men’s Race Tri Singlet is a great top for race day. The 2008 Orca Men’s Race Tri Singlet is longer for increased body coverage. Aqua Glide fabric provides increased hold and flexibility while FlatLock stitching reduces drag. Vapour moisture transfer panels in key areas promote effective moisture management. Comfortable and breathable in humid conditions, the garment is ideal for competition and a perfect complement to the Race Tri Pant. The 2008 Orca Men’s Race Tri Singlet is going to be up in the pack this season. OneTri is one of the premier retailers for the Orca Men’s Race Tri Singlet 2008.
- Invisible Zip – A 2 coil-zipper which is virtually invisible in its placement and functions as a water-seal zip as well as a ventilation mechanism on the bike and run.
- Moisture Transfer Panels – Constructed of the Vapour fabric, moisture transfer paneling is used in key panels of the Race and 226 ranges garments to enhance moisture management and increase the rate at which moisture is wicked away from the skin and passes through the fabric.
- Stretch Mesh Back Panel – The stretch-mesh back panel as used in select Race range garments is designed to provide breathability and additional ventilation where the wearer needs it most.
- Rear Pockets – Integrated into the garments rear paneling, the pockets consist of a unique, streamlined overlapping seam providing storage for gels and other race nutrition.
- Flatlock Stitching – A stitching technique which joins fabrics edge to edge, resulting in a low bulk, flexible stretch seam which sits comfortably against the skin.
- Aqua Glide – Orca Aqua Glide has been re-engineered as a higher gauge fabric – a tighter knit, for lighter, more breathable comfort and increased durability. Water resistant qualities promote speed through the water, while minimizing water absorption. Featuring Lycra inside a polyamide yarn for extra defense against chlorine and bacteria, Aqua Glide keeps athletes cool, dry and comfortable.
- Vapour – A breakthrough in moisture management, Orca Vapour is a light, breathable fabric used in key moisture transfer panels of garment construction. With a high moisture vapour transmission rate – the rate at which moisture passes through the fabric and away from the skin – Vapour represents an addition to signature Orca performance materials designed to maximize output with comfort.