Limited 2008 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
The 2008 Orca Men’s Race Tri Suit is a great suit for race day. Featuring Aqua Glide fabric that repels water for swim performance while providing breathable comfort on the bike and run. The 2008 Orca Men’s Race Tri Suit with pocket features revised body-contour design for perfect muscle placement. Vapour moisture transfer side paneling, Control Front Zip and enhanced stretch mesh back provide advanced moisture management and maximum performance comfort. The 2008 Orca Men’s Race Tri Suit is going to lead the pack this season. OneTri is one of the premier retailers for the Orca Men’s Race Tri Suit 2008.
- Flatlock Stitching – A stitching technique which joins fabrics edge to edge, resulting in a low bulk, flexible stretch seam which sits comfortably against the skin.
- Control Zip – A 3 coil-zipper with a control mechanism which locks the zip at any chosen point for water-seal in the swim, or breathability on the bike and run. This mechanism also allows for a quick-release unlock function.
- Moisture Transfer Panels – Constructed of the Vapour fabric, moisture transfer paneling is used in key panels of the Race and 226 ranges garments to enhance moisture management and increase the rate at which moisture is wicked away from the skin and passes through the fabric.
- Stretch Mesh Back Panel – The stretch-mesh back panel as used in select Race range garments is designed to provide breathability and additional ventilation where the wearer needs it most.
- Water Resistant – A chemical finish applied to fabric with the purpose of creating a resistance to water absorption or entry. This results in drops of water ‘beading up’ and effectively rolling off the fabric, rather than soaking in.
- Covered Rear Pockets – Integrated into the garments rear paneling, the pockets consist of a unique, streamlined overlapping seam providing storage for gels and other race nutrition that won’t slow you down in the water.
- Micro Fleece Chamois – An ultra-thin, non-absorbent micro-fleece chamois which provides comfort and moisture management.
- Rubber Leg Gripper – Infused rubber grips at the end of the leg cuts ensure the garment hold in place and never rides up.
- Aqua Glide – Orca Aqua Glide has been re-engineered as a higher gauge fabric – a tighter knit, for lighter, more breathable comfort and increased durability. Water resistant qualities promote speed through the water, while minimizing water absorption. Featuring Lycra inside a polyamide yarn for extra defense against chlorine and bacteria, Aqua Glide keeps athletes cool, dry and comfortable.
- Vapour – A breakthrough in moisture management, Orca Vapour is a light, breathable fabric used in key moisture transfer panels of garment construction. With a high moisture vapour transmission rate – the rate at which moisture passes through the fabric and away from the skin – Vapour represents an addition to signature Orca performance materials designed to maximize output with comfort.