If you’re looking for an entry-level open water swimming wetsuit that offers great flex and buoyancy for superb value; then the Orca S6 Fullsleeve Wetsuit is for you.
- COMFORT – With less panels on the legs, both functionality and comfort of the suit has been increased from it’s S5 predecessor
- BUOYANCY – 5mm SCS coated Yamamoto front panel and the addition of a 5mm lower back panel now provides maximum buoyancy and freedom of movement in the water
- FLEXIBILITY – A stretchy 3mm 39cell SCS coated Yamamoto front chest panel combined wiht the flexible Powerstretch lining provide a superb range of motion and improves flexibility around the chest
- 39CELL – Yamamoto 39cell is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an uninhibited natural swimming motion. 39cell extends to a 513% elongation rate, meaning this material is sure to move with you. Added benefits of zero water absorption and zero weight variation can mean only one thing: more speed. A fine balance between buoyancy and flexibility, 39cell is a durable material which will stand the test of time and distance, representing the best neoprene available in it’s class.
- SCS – Acting as a coating over closed-cell neoprene, Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and increase speed through the water. The micro-cell structure of the SCS coating repels water when in contact with air and reduces surface resistance when in contact with water