Limited 2008 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
The Orca Women’s 226 Tri Pant has a micro-fleece chamois that provides additional comfort while on the bike, without hindering the wearer during the swim or run, making this the perfect tri pant for the endurance distance triathlete. The Orca Women’s 226 Tri Pant’s Aqua Pocket is positioned to reduce any strain on the legs and for easy access, while Hydroseam seamless leg hems help reduce drag and increase comfort. The Orca Women’s 226 Tri Pant is a good short for long distance races and high endurance triathlons and the perfect complement to the Distance 226 Tri Singlet or Tri Top.
- Internal Sports Draw Cord – The internal sports draw cord sits within an elasticated band for firm placement and next-to-skin comfort.
- Flatlock Stitching – A stitching technique which joins fabrics edge to edge, resulting in a low bulk, flexible stretch seam which sits comfortably against the skin.
- Aqua Pocket – Integrated into the garments rear paneling, the Aqua Pocket consists of a unique, streamlined overlapping seam providing storage for gels and other race nutrition that won’t slow you down in the water.
- Moisture Transfer Panels – Constructed of the Vapour fabric, moisture transfer paneling is used in key panels of the Race and 226 ranges garments to enhance moisture management and increase the rate at which moisture is wicked away from the skin and passes through the fabric.
- Safety Reflective – Strategically placed reflective logos, prints and JRC Piping ensure you can train confidently in low light conditions.
- Micro Fleece Chamois – An ultra-thin, non-absorbent micro-fleece chamois which provides comfort and moisture management.
- Bonded Hydroseams – Thermo-plastic tape is applied to finished fabric edges to effectively seal the fabric joint, preventing water entry, and also avoiding piercing the waterproof fabric with standard stitching methods. The result is an extremely flexible, and water-tight, non-stitched seam which sits flat against the skin promoting comfort and streamlined finish.
- Water Resistant – A chemical finish applied to fabric with the purpose of creating a resistance to water absorption or entry. This results in drops of water beading up’ and effectively rolling off the fabric, rather than soaking in.
- Aqua Glide – Orca Aqua Glide has been re-engineered as a higher gauge fabric – a tighter knit, for lighter, more breathable comfort and increased durability. Water resistant qualities promote speed through the water, while minimizing water absorption. Featuring Lycra inside a polyamide yarn for extra defense against chlorine and bacteria, Aqua Glide keeps athletes cool, dry and comfortable.
- Vapour – A breakthrough in moisture management, Orca Vapour is a light, breathable fabric used in key moisture transfer panels of garment construction. With a high moisture vapour transmission rate – the rate at which moisture passes through the fabric and away from the skin – Vapour represents an addition to signature Orca performance materials designed to maximize output with comfort.