Limited 2008 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
The Orca Women’s 226 Tri Suit is designed specifically to meet the exacting needs of female endurance distance triathletes. The Orca Women’s 226 Tri Suit is constructed from Orca Aqua Glide fabric for a faster swim and vital breathability on the bike and run, while internal support provides unrivalled comfort. Aqua Pockets are strategically positioned for easy access and to limit movement of their contents, while remaining streamlined in the water. Hydroseam seamless leg hems help reduce drag and increase comfort and the Control Zip provides easier removal during the race to give unmatched performance under the most demanding conditions. Safety reflective elements ensure added visibility and security in lower light conditions. The Orca Women’s 226 Tri Suit is one of the best suits for long distance races and high endurance triathlons.
- Control Zip – A 3 coil-zipper with a control mechanism which locks the zip at any chosen point for water-seal in the swim, or breathability on the bike and run. This mechanism also allows for a quick-release unlock function.
- Flatlock Stitching – A stitching technique which joins fabrics edge to edge, resulting in a low bulk, flexible stretch seam which sits comfortably against the skin.
- Moisture Transfer Panels – Constructed of the Vapour fabric, moisture transfer paneling is used in key panels of the Race and 226 ranges garments to enhance moisture management and increase the rate at which moisture is wicked away from the skin and passes through the fabric.
- Internal Support – Crafted with lightweight TriCot polyester and moisture wicking properties, the internal support system provides secure comfort for active ladies.
- Aqua Pockets – Integrated into the garments rear paneling, the Aqua Pocket consists of a unique, streamlined overlapping seam providing storage for gels and other race nutrition that won’t slow you down in the water.
- Micro Fleece Chamois – An ultra-thin, non-absorbent micro-fleece chamois which provides comfort and moisture management.
- Bonded Hydroseams – Thermo-plastic tape is applied to finished fabric edges to effectively seal the fabric joint, preventing water entry, and also avoiding piercing the waterproof fabric with standard stitching methods. The result is an extremely flexible, and water-tight, non-stitched seam which sits flat against the skin promoting comfort and streamlined finish.
- Safety Reflective – Strategically placed reflective logos, prints and JRC Piping ensure you can train confidently in low light conditions.
- Water Resistant – A chemical finish applied to fabric with the purpose of creating a resistance to water absorption or entry. This results in drops of water beading up’ and effectively rolling off the fabric, rather than soaking in.
- Aqua Glide – Orca Aqua Glide has been re-engineered as a higher gauge fabric – a tighter knit, for lighter, more breathable comfort and increased durability. Water resistant qualities promote speed through the water, while minimizing water absorption. Featuring Lycra inside a polyamide yarn for extra defense against chlorine and bacteria, Aqua Glide keeps athletes cool, dry and comfortable.
- Vapour – A breakthrough in moisture management, Orca Vapour is a light, breathable fabric used in key moisture transfer panels of garment construction. With a high moisture vapour transmission rate – the rate at which moisture passes through the fabric and away from the skin – Vapour represents an addition to signature Orca performance materials designed to maximize output with comfort.