Limited 2008 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
Orca Apex 2 – unparalleled flexibility
The 2008 Orca women’s Apex 2 Triathlon Wetsuit is the fastest and most flexible wetsuit Orca has ever created, the Orca Apex 2 has set a benchmark in triathlon for performance and technology.
The 2008 Orca women’s Apex 2 Triathlon Wetsuit features a world-first AirLite SCS Body Panel, which features internally crafted air cavities sealed within the neoprene. These air cavities make the neoprene 25% more buoyant, lifting the wearer into the optimum swimming position. The AirLite is combined with extremely flexible neoprene panels and inner layer lining in the arm and shoulder area. A range of panels with different thicknesses of neoprene, including the 2mm Power Curve Shoulders, 3mm Bi-Rhythm Back, 1.5 mm Free Span Arm and 2mm Flex Sector Underarm, make the Apex 2 the most flexible wetsuit in the Orca range.
The 2008 Orca Women’s Apex 2 Triathlon Wetsuit is also the only Orca Speedsuit to feature SuperFlex Gold, a flexible and comfortable inner layer lycra material that promotes more efficient body motion and faster transitions. New features that will provide even greater performance include the third generation of Orca’s DuoSmooth Neck, a tapered neck seal with a new construction for improved performance and comfort. The 2008 Orca Women’s Apex 2 Triathlon Wetsuit also has HydroKick Leg Panels to complement its HydroStroke Forearm Panels, generating more power with every stroke and kick. Drag is eliminated, while buoyancy, flexibility and range of movement provide for high levels of performance and speed in the 2008 Orca Women’s Apex 2 Triathlon Wetsuit. OneTri is one of the premier retailers for the Orca Women’s Apex 2 Triathlon Wetsuit 2008.
- Duo Smooth 3 Seamless Neck – A perfect example of Orca’s commitment to perfection, the third generation of the Duo Smooth seamless neck delivers more comfort and performance than ever before. The unique 3mm to 1mm tapered design of sandwich construction AquaSkin SCS neoprene along with a laminated stretch material at the outer edge, provides a water tight yet comfortable seal. Orca’s Duo Smooth 3 is a world first.
- Slipstream Zip – Race-proven drag reduction technology providing the least possible resistance between wetsuit and water.
- Power Curve Shoulder Panel – 2mm of flexible neoprene for better range of motion.
- Free Span Arm Panel – 1.5 mm of flexible neoprene for better comfort and more reach.
- Bi-Rhythm Back Panel – 3mm of buoyant neoprene to bring the back into a better position.
- Flex Sector Underarm Panel – 2mm of flexible neoprene for better range of motion and less constriction.
- Hydro Stroke Forearm Panel – Superior design with single-minded purpose. All-new printed silicone pits act as water traps, increasing pulling power in the catch phase of the swim stroke. Embedded in a super stretch water-resistant OptiFlex 2mm jersey, the Hydra Stroke panel features aqua channels that provide through-flow of water, for reduced effort in the reach phase of your stroke.
- Hydro Kick Leg Panel – Superior design with single-minded purpose. All-new printed silicone pits act as water traps, increasing pulling power in the catch phase of the swim stroke. Embedded in a super stretch water-resistant OptiFlex 3mm jersey, the Hydra Stroke panel features aqua channels that provide through-flow of water, for reduced effort in the reach phase of your stroke.
- Speed Transition Panel – Speed transition panel for faster transitions while maintaining the best seal in the water. Multiple design applications with one purpose: speed.
– Outer Layer:
- Aquaskin SCS – AquaSkin is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an uninhibited natural swimming motion. Complete with a new and improved Nano Seal, AquaSkin neoprene extends to a 520% elongation rate, meaning this material is sure to move with you. Added benefits of zero water absorption and zero weight-variation can mean only one thing: more speed.
- AirLite SCS – In the quest for speed Orca has gone to the source of the science to push the boundaries yet again, with the development of Orca AirLite – the world’s most buoyant triathlon-legal neoprene. For the first time in a triathlon neoprene, AirLite traps air pockets within the material’s construction to give you a whole new definition of lift and speed on the water. 15% more lightweight than regular smooth skin neoprene, AirLite offers a 25% increase in buoyancy – a guarantee of improved swim times.
– Inner Layer:
- SuperFlex Gold – Used as the inner lining throughout the shoulder and arm panels of the Apex 2, this super flexible, super comfortable lycra material promotes more efficient body motion on the water and faster transitions on land.
- SuperFlex – Exclusive to the Apex 2 speedsuit, the SuperFlex jersey provides maximum extension, reach and support through shoulder and underarm panels of the suit. Designed with flexibility and comfort in mind, SuperFlex offers the wearer optimal freedom of movement throughout all phases of the stroke.
- OptiFlex The perfect inner layer, designed to move with the wearer. With full stretch properties and durable construction, OptiFlex is comfortable against the skin for the hours of training and competition. Maximum flexibility where you need it most.