Limited 2008 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
The Orca Women’s Perform Tri Suit w/ Swim Back is the ultimate in triathlon race technology, using Orca TriSkin – their highest gauge fabric, which is lighter, thinner and faster than other triathlon fabrics. The Orca Women’s Perform Tri Suit w/ Swim Back is perfect for nonwetsuit sanctioned races and shorter distance triathlons. The infused water resistant treatment provides a breathable, yet water repellent seal, which allows moisture to be wicked away from the skin while preventing external moisture from entering the suit. Hydroseam seamless leg hems help reduce drag and increase comfort gives unmatched performance under the most demanding conditions. The Orca Women’s Perform Tri Suit w/ Swim Back is a good bet in trying to place this year.
- Flatlock Stitching – A stitching technique which joins fabrics edge to edge, resulting in a low bulk, flexible stretch seam which sits comfortably against the skin.
- Bonded Hydroseams – Thermo-plastic tape is applied to finished fabric edges to effectively seal the fabric joint, preventing water entry, and also avoiding piercing the waterproof fabric with standard stitching methods. The result is an extremely flexible, and water-tight, non-stitched seam which sits flat against the skin promoting comfort and streamlined finish.
- Micro Fleece Chamois – An ultra-thin, non-absorbent micro-fleece chamois which provides comfort and moisture management.
- Infused Water Resistant – This is the result of a process which makes fabric waterproof by applying a liquid compound directly onto the fabric surface, then applying heat pressure to infuse the coating into the fabric. This process is carried out in a series of very thin layers, which then dry to form an infused waterproof, yet flexible, lightweight and breathable barrier against water entry.
- TriSkin – A five-step manufacturing process, involving two layers of water resistant silicone coating, and fused elastin and polyester yarn to create TriSkin – one of the most water-resistant performance fabrics in the world. Fabric construction allows sweat particles to be transported away from the body, providing the wearer with excellent moisture management. In TriSkin athletes swim faster with less drag in the water, while remaining dry and cool on the bike and run.