Limited 2008 inventory. Order yours for this reduced price while supplies last. Sales on all clearance items are final. No returns.
The 2008 Orca Women’s Race Tri Suit with internal support is the ideal garment for long course racing. The 2008 Orca Women’s Race Tri Suit features body contour panels and advanced fabric technology for increased power output. FlatLock stitching and micro-fleece chamois provide performance and comfort. Complete with Vapour moisture transfer panels, Control Zip and two covered rear pockets. The 2008 Orca Women’s Race Tri Suit is going to lead the pack this season. Be up there.
- Internal Support – Crafted lightweight TriCot polyester and moisture wicking properties, the internal support system provides secure comfort for active ladies.
- Rear Control Zip – A 3 coil-zipper with a control mechanism which locks the zip at any chosen point for water-seal in the swim, or breathability on the bike and run. This mechanism also allows for a quick-release unlock function.
- Flatlock Stitching – A stitching technique which joins fabrics edge to edge, resulting in a low bulk, flexible stretch seam which sits comfortably against the skin.
- Moisture Transfer Panels – Constructed of the Vapour fabric, moisture transfer paneling is used in key panels of the Race and 226 ranges garments to enhance moisture management and increase the rate at which moisture is wicked away from the skin and passes through the fabric.
- Water Resistant – A chemical finish applied to fabric with the purpose of creating a resistance to water absorption or entry. This results in drops of water ‘beading up’ and effectively rolling off the fabric, rather than soaking in.
- Covered Rear Pockets – Integrated into the garments rear paneling, the pockets consist of a unique, streamlined overlapping seam providing storage for gels and other race nutrition that won’t slow you down in the water.
- Micro Fleece Chamois – An ultra-thin, non-absorbent micro-fleece chamois which provides comfort and moisture management.
- Rubber Leg Gripper – Infused rubber grips at the end of the leg cuts ensure the garment hold in place and never rides up.
- Aqua Glide – Orca Aqua Glide has been re-engineered as a higher gauge fabric – a tighter knit, for lighter, more breathable comfort and increased durability. Water resistant qualities promote speed through the water, while minimizing water absorption. Featuring Lycra inside a polyamide yarn for extra defense against chlorine and bacteria, Aqua Glide keeps athletes cool, dry and comfortable.
- Vapour – A breakthrough in moisture management, Orca Vapour is a light, breathable fabric used in key moisture transfer panels of garment construction. With a high moisture vapour transmission rate – the rate at which moisture passes through the fabric and away from the skin – Vapour represents an addition to signature Orca performance materials designed to maximize output with comfort.