The Scott Pro Lady 2010 cycling shoe: A racing shoe shaped specifically for a women’s foot, bringing all the advantages of the Road Pro. The women specific design ensures that the shoe fits to the foot instead of the foot to the shoe. The Scott Pro Lady cycling shoes features very good grip and fine-tuning of fit with a buckle and two velcro straps, cool feet through RAM Air system, and great looks. A stiffness index of 7 further guarantees great power transfer and makes this shoes perfect for performance on your training rides. For all your Scott cycling shoe needs, OneTri.com is your premier online retailer.
- The new SCOTT MTB outsole minimizes the distance to the pedal and transfers your power directly to the pedal. The outsole features integral arch support which strengthens the sole structure and provides a solid support for the foot to reduce metatarsal flexion and compression.
- Scott’s high-end road and mountain shoes all come with a new anatomically designed adjustable insole. Foot zoning allows us to consider the anatomical shape of the foot to ergonomically pre-shape our insoles for a perfect fit to support the cyclists foot. This provides a stable foundation for improved comfort and power transfer.
- The Ram Air System keeps your feet cool for a better performance.
- Easy to replace rear heel tread if needed.
- One buckle and two velcro straps for micro adjustment and quick release.
- Lower instep for a better women’s fit.
- One buckle and two velcro straps for micro adjustments and quick release.
- Direct power transfer outsole, nylon glassfiber reinforced for absolute stiffness.
- 3D ventilation mesh for maximum breathability while having a performance fit.
- Anatomical AHC heel cradle for heel stabilization.
- Upper: microfiber, nylon air mesh
- Outsole: nylon glassfiber co-injected, two component PU
- Stiffness Index 7
- Lining: elastic mesh, four-density EVA ErgoLogic removable insole